Organic Japanese Ceremonial Matchasticks
Organic Japanese Ceremonial Matchasticks
- ARTISAN MATCHA - Our 24 Count Matchasticks packs enough matcha powder ceremonial grade for 1 serving of matcha green tea, easy for on the go. Just 2 grams of green tea matcha blended with 8 ounces of boiling water is enough to give you a cup of tea worthy of the most elegant Japanese tea ceremony.
- DELICIOUS EXPERIENCE - Art of Tea's organic matcha powder sticks capture that classic flavor, an umami flavor profile with hints of nuttiness and sweetness for an overall vegetal tasting tea. Rest assured that the tea powder in these matcha sticks keeps the tea's signature bright green color, too!
- HEALTHY SUPER FOOD - Matcha is chock full of L-theanine and antioxidants, both of which help to relax your body and mind with every cup. Matcha also contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee, meaning it is great if you’re looking to cut out coffee but still avoid the jitters of cutting out caffeine.
- EASY DISSOLVE NO CLUMP FORMULA - These matcha packets will dissolve easily with shaking or if used with something to screen and aerate the matcha. Art of Tea's matcha packets are all the high quality of ceremonial grade organic matcha green tea powder tea with half the effort. Perfect if you're looking for something faster than traditional matcha.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED - Each matchastick is individually sealed and contains exactly as much as you need for one cup of matcha. Any time you need that little moment of serenity, whether you’re at home, at work, or even flying on an airplane, you can have it with these matcha sticks.
- OUR STORY - Our mission is to create a delicious experience & impact as many lives as we can through our teas. As an independent family-owned tea company we pride ourselves on hand blending the finest organic teas & botanicals to create award-winning custom-crafted tea blends. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each offering a unique story. We believe our responsibility is to treat every product as if it’s our only product & every customer as if they are our only customer.
Founder, CEO, and Master Tea Blender, Steve Schwartz, began his journey into the world of tea at the Ayurvedic Institute in New Mexico. His interest in Eastern medicine led him to uncover a passion for the alchemy of blending herbs and botanicals. After catching the attention of few local chefs including Wolfgang Puck, Steve officially founded the company in 2004. Today, Art of Tea is a leading purveyor of rare and unique teas, offering top-tier blends from around the world.
Organic Ceremonial Matchasticks
Delight your senses with our hand-blended botanicals
These are the perfect choice for a tea ceremony-like experience with half the effort or for those looking to take their matcha on the go in a tumbler or thermos. The classic, calming umami flavor of traditional matcha isn't lost in this Organic Matcha Powder, and the L-theanine and antioxidants naturally found in matcha help you to relax in with every cup. Matchasticks are comprised of organic ceremonial grade matcha sourced directly from a family farm in Japan that has been ground and packed at origin to lock in freshness. Our pre-measured 2-gram packets of Matcha ensure you use the correct amount of high-quality Matcha every time. Delicious hot or cold brewed with a light, refreshing, and grassy smooth profile!
At a Glance
- 12 or 24 individually packaged servings
- Medium Caffeine
- No sugar or carbs added, Kosher, Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly
- Light, refreshing, smooth umami taste profile
We believe in sourcing only the top 2% of all teas produced in the world. Quality is at the core of everything we do, and you'll taste it in every cup.
Our mission is to create a delicious experience and impact as many lives as we can through tea.
Whether it's through our partnerships with family-owned farms, our commitment to 100% microplastic free teabag sachets, or our use of recyclable packaging whenever possible, we are always striving to create a greener future.