Frankincense Essential Oil 10Ml
Frankincense Essential Oil 10Ml
- THE BEST SMELLING & EFFECTIVE FRANKINCENSE OIL - 100% pure and natural, no additives, undiluted with no filters, vegan, and cruelty free. Treat yourself to quality frankincense oil that can help promote relaxation, focus, and healthy skin by rehydrating and reducing scars. Satisfaction guaranteed! If you don’t feel the same way we do, contact us for a full refund.
- MULTIPURPOSE DIY - Great for aromatherapy, massage, skincare, diffusers, homemade blends, bath bombs, laundry, and use in homes, offices, and gardens.
- AROMATHERAPY - It is ideal for scars, stretch marks, dry aging skin, and hair. Find out why it's one of the top essential oils with our Radha Beauty Frankincense Oil. Bring relaxation, wellness, and a sense of satisfaction to your day!
- PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS DROPPER - Comes packaged with a dropper for ease of use.
- AUTHENTICITY: Look for our cobalt blue glass bottles to ensure an authentic Radha Beauty product.
Radha Beauty Essential Oils
100% Pure and Natural
Our Radha Beauty Essential Oil goes through strict testing to ensure top quality, 100% pure essential oil is produced. That means no fillers, no additives, and no synthetics.
Radha Beauty Essential Oil is often used for aromatherapy to encourage a positive mood and feelings of inner peace. Each essential oil has unique properties that can be used to ease your mind, body, and soul. Aromatherapy can be used with a diffuser, essential oil-safe humidifier, diffusing jewelry, or topically diluted with a carrier oil.
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote a youthful appearance. They can be diluted with a carrier oil and used on the face and body or in the hair. Add a drop or two to your bath products for an extra boost!
Diluting Essential Oils
Dilutions depend on the person you are using the essential oil for and the type of essential oil (lavender is less potent than rose, for example).
In general, you can follow the guidelines below. When trying new essential oils on the skin, test the dilution in a patch test by placing a dime-sized amount near the elbow and checking for irritation, burning, or rashes after 24-48 hours.
It’s important to know that essential oils are not the same thing as carrier oils, although carrier oils are also oils that are created from nature. Carrier oils are made from the fatty part of the plant, such as seeds or nuts, and are much gentler in nature. Carrier oils can be used on the skin alone, whereas essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil or another skincare lotion or butter. Examples of carrier oils include rosehip oil, castor oil, and fractionated coconut oil.
1% dilution: 5-6 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for children, elders, chronically ill people, and pregnant women.
2% dilution: 10-12 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is typical for everyday, adult use.
3% dilution: 15-18 drops of essential oil in each ounce of carrier oil. This dilution is used for specific illnesses or for acute injury and should only be used for short periods of time.